A two-hour live Webinar, followed by an interactive Q&A session, to understand the meaning of being eIDAS compliant, receive an update from the Member States on the status of eIDAS electronic identification (eID), and discover some use cases as well as key technological developments in the field of eID.
The event will also provide identity providers and consumers of eID services an opportunity to explain and exchange their eID activities in the context of eIDAS. In general, the session will be an opportunity to explore potential collaboration between the public and private sectors in regard to eIDAS eID.
Organised by the European Commission, in collaboration with the Member States, this public event will be of particular interest to the following actors: eIDAS Member State representatives, EU policy makers, identity providers, attribute providers and users of eID services.
By attending this webinar you will learn about:
- The meaning of being eIDAS compliant;
- The eID eIDAS status in the Member States;
- Concrete examples and use cases by identity and service providers;
- Key technological trends impacting electronic identification;
- Potential collaboration and synergies between different stakeholders.